miércoles, 21 de abril de 2010

My life as a Butterfly


Se que este blog es de cine y otras cosas mas, pero luego de la materia de historia siempre le ha seguido el ingles, lo cual estoy tratando de mejorarlo estoy tomando clases nuevamente lo que me llega a que nuevamente me obliguen a escribir ensayos. Este particularmente es mi primero de este trimestre y muchas personas me han dicho que salio tan lindo que parece un pequeno cuento, asi que se los dejo...perdonen los errores gramaticales estoy aprendizaje.



My life as a Butterfly



Before I became a butterfly, I was a little worn attach to a great tree. It was my home. One day, my worn opened and I flow away with my beautiful green and yellow wings. It feels like freedom in all sense, after almost a year in a secure and black environment that I felt like a prison.

So this day I saw all the beauty that my world could become. I saw trees, little flowers, grass, mountains and animals that I only dream of. My wings took me away for all those things and I found a street with a lot of holes and I thought what happen here? In this world rains a lot or is another issue that someone had to fix, but then arrived to a window and I saw a woman, she was in the back in a house making coffee, plantain and eggs; a young child came into the room with a graceful smile that took breath away.


In the meantime, I heard a noise and I looked back and saw a man that had a lot wood in his arms, he continued his journey and enter the house, he came close to a fireplace and put all the wood in it, and the most wonderful thing happened with a little stick and box he made fire and the mother and the child felt warmer, they hugged like it was their first time.


My journey continued in the mountains and begun to rain, I felt wetness and mug all over the place, but was beautiful to share all the unbelievable things that god created for us. So I stayed and breathe the air that was all over me and I felt peace and happiness for the first time. Then at my right I heard a sound and when I finally found what made this incredible noise it was a Nightingale, with brown and white feather that almost mixed with the tree. The Nightingale continued with the music so I began to follow like a dancer flying to one tree to another, until the light goes down. At night my thoughts began to wonder why people do not protect the mountains, the trees, the birds and animals belonged to our world? My head begun to hurt, that I couldn`t find the answers to these questions so I began to pray and felt a lot more helpful and happy.


With these thoughts I began to fall sleep and I wonder again, it is my last day, and I found a lot things that I was grateful that I saw, love for a family, how they share what their feeling, different places with extraordinary things to see, the beautiful sound that a bird can made only with his whisper and the sensation that I felt when I heard it. So my heart felt like a bomb trying to explode when I heard a voice that said “ Come my little butterfly your time has pass, but your heart and happiness will stay forever in these place, so come to my kingdom that always be your home”.



By: Fatima Gonzalez

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario